1. We love what we do. We are leaders in our industry and pride ourselves on being knowledgeable in our field. That means you are being served by competent, caring professionals who live and work in your community.
2. We continually train our team so that we aren’t coming to your home to practice.
3. We are covered so you are protected. We are insured, licensed and committed to a safety. We respect your home and property and will leave your home cleaner than when we arrived.
4. We answer our phones with a live person...24/7/365. And that live person is nice!
5. Our pricing is consistent from technician to technician, not based on guesswork. You approve the cost in advance; never a nasty surprise at the end.
6. We won’t waste your time. We have hundreds of parts on our trucks as standard inventory. That means we will probably have what we need to solve your plumbing problem without needing to run to the supply house. We use high quality parts and fixtures which meet the latest standards for energy efficiency and meet or exceed the latest codes for your safety.
7. We use an operations manual which means that our team members all abide by the same written policies and ethical guidelines. You do not need to hope that the “right” technician shows up at your home.
8. We stand behind our work with a Guarantee. We warranty parts supplied by us for five years and up to twenty years on complete re-piping or sewer replacements; the best protection offered in our industry, backed by a company that has been in business for more thirty years.
9. You can trust us. Our most valued assets are our employees. We send people to your home that are background and would feel comfortable having in our own homes. We pay competitive wages and benefits including free medical insurance to maintain a consistent and loyal work force.
10. Your friends, family and neighbors have used our services and love us! Check out our testimonials!