Tankless Water Heater Install & Repair in Berkeley
A tankless water heater is much smaller in size than a water heater with a storage tank for water. It heats the water only when you need it and heats it fast, so you always have hot water. Tankless water heaters can also save you money on the water and utility bills because they don’t reheat the same tank of water.
5 reasons to consider going tankless.
- You get a constant supply of water. Tankless heaters give you unlimited hot water on demand, when you want it. They heat water right away for your laundry, dishes, or a hot bath.
- Tankless heaters can save you up to 50% on your energy bills. They are so highly efficient, they only heat water when it is needed.
- They last a long time – up to 20 years in some cases. They last just as long or longer than a water heater with a tank to store water.
- Tankless heaters save you space. That’s a no brainer. Instead of a big old storage tank, you have a nice compact efficient heater that connects directly with the water system in your home
- Tankless heaters keep your water from carrying rust and scale particles that can build up inside the storage units of traditional water heaters. With a tankless heater, you will find your water fresh, clean and hot.
Tankless water heaters are a bit more expensive than traditional heaters with storage units but the savings you will receive in your utility bill makes up for the extra cost up front. In the long run, going tankless will save you money every year. And just like traditional water heaters, it’s important to keep your tankless water heater serviced by a qualified technician every year. Installing a water softener always a good idea, no matter what kind of water heater you decide to choose. Water softeners will reduce the calcium buildup in your pipes and in your water heaters, and increase the life of your water heater.
Contact us at 510-843-6904 and find out why we are considered the “Plumber Referred by Your Friends”.